Builds disappeared!

A support forum for our flagship product Parabuild CI, a distributed CI/CD platform.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bjackson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Builds disappeared!

Postby bjackson » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 am

Running 4.0.53 on Win2k3

I lost the ability to edit the majority of my builds, so I restarted parabuild in hopes of it fixing the issue. Now all the builds that I couldn't edit before (and were building properly) have now all disappeared, including the builds for my gold releases.

Under the Agents pane the # of build configurations appears to be the number of builds I had before, instead of the current number which is now being displayed. My old builds are still being displayed under Administration -> Display Groups -> Group Name. But fail to be displayed regardless of if they are checked or not.

support

Postby support » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am

Brian,

We have a few sensitive questions, so let's switch to a private conversation.

Slava

support

Postby support » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:54 am

For the record, the problem was caused by a project having been deleted. We have restored the project to address the emergency.

As a long term solution, the next patch release of Parabuild 4.0 will remove an ability to delete projects that have active builds.

Slava

Return to “parabuild.ci.support”