Surround SCM not working

A support forum for our flagship product Parabuild CI, a distributed CI/CD platform.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roberthosch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Surround SCM not working

Postby roberthosch » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi there,

I've started evaluating Parabuild and had to stop shorty. Surround SCM support seems not work. I have screen shots of my configuration, but company policy does not allow to send them into the public. Basically the command line process sscm.exe is running, but doing nothing...

BR,

Robert

support

Postby support » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:40 am

Hi Robert,

We'll be happy to help. Please send the detailed problem description and the screenshots to support@viewtier.com.

Slava

support

Postby support » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 am

Robert,

We just wanted to confirm that you received our request.

Slava

Return to “parabuild.ci.support”