can you create a "build" without having a source c

A support forum for our flagship product Parabuild CI, a distributed CI/CD platform.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seckley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

can you create a "build" without having a source c

Postby seckley » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 am

support

Postby support » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 pm

seckley

Postby seckley » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:47 am

Hi Slava;
Okay i tried that, but when the shedualed build goes to run i get a message stating "Please run the backing build cleanly before starting this build". I tried running the automatic build with a simple step like "C:\RUN_VM.bat", which is a bat script that launches a VM. I get the following error "There is nothing to build - changes cannot be detected or project source line is empty. Get/sync: No information provided"

here is the repository settings:

User: TEST
Path: C:\DummyRepository *

Calls to lifecycle shell scripts:

Command to sync to change list:
Command to label/tag a build:
Command to remove tabel/tag:
Custom checkout dir:
Ignore list:

DummyRepository is a blank dirctory.

support

Postby support » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 am

Your automatic build should run something

@echo Dummy automatic build.

Try adding a single file to the dummy directory.

Slava

Return to “parabuild.ci.support”